It’s pretty simple: good friends are hard to find. Luckily for me, I didn’t have to look too far or too long.
Paige, Robyne (AKA: Bob), Michelle and I were roommates in college (God, if those walls could talk!). We’ve been through the good, the bad and the ugly (all referring to ex-boyfriends, of course). We’ve been through school, getting jobs, weddings, having kids, and now a new one....relocating across the country. Paige (who currently lives in Chicago) told us last week that her husband landed an amazing job in Seattle, and that they were moving at the end of February. When she said she was coming into town this week to say her farewells, we knew a gathering was a must. After a 3 hour dinner of laughing, reminiscing and picking up exactly where we left off, I realized I am one lucky lady to have such wonderful friends. Friends who, no matter where you live, will always be there for you.
To Paige: Enjoy the journey! Think of your landlocked Missouri friends while you’re sipping Starbucks and dining on the freshest seafood. Know that we are cursing you thinking of you and looking forward to seeing you again soon!
![]() |
| Paige, Bob, Me, Michelle THEN: Michelle's "real" 21st birthday. |
![]() |
| NOW (Well, at least in 2008): Mizzou Homecoming |


Thanks for the well wishes/curse Julie! I had sooo much fun with the 3 of you Sunday night. I am blessed. Haven't laughed that hard in ages. Chicago or Seattle or wherever, Missouri is always close to my heart, and the three of you are certainly part of the reason why. I love you girls so much and miss you more often than you know.
ReplyDelete