Happy New Year, everyone! Ok, I know I'm a day late and today January 2 (Happy Birthday Aunt Lisa!), but at least I made the post by the end of the month. We started a new tradition for New Years, went out on NYE-eve. I'm telling you, it's the way to go.....plenty of available sitters, reservations were no problem and we weren't hungover on January 1 (I'll have you know, we weren't hungover on December 31 either). Dinner at Big Sky Cafe with 2 of the Boland Brothers and had a great time. Look forward to this December 30!
So on December 31, we were able to stay home with this fun little lady and ring in the new year....before she went to bed at 8:30pm. Cheers to a brand new year!
Need a trip down memory lane? Here's Marie's first
NYE. (Yes, we recycle NYE party hats each year.)
No comments:
Post a Comment