Lately, Marie has been logging some serious nighttime sleeping hours (in addition to her 2 two-hour daily naps). Some call it a growth spurt, others say it's just her being tired from playing all day. We call it FANTASTIC! Actually, there have been mornings when I think to myself "it's 8:30, should I wake her up?....Nah!" This morning was no different. I knew it was later, so I wanted to tape waking her up so I could send to Chris. I had no idea she was going to look like
this....have I mentioned I love this kid?
NOTES:
- Marie's eye were not burned by me turning on the light....it only looked like that on the video.
- I did end up combing her hair, but only because we were going out in public. Had we stayed in all day, she would have rocked the bedhead for the Daddy to see in person when he got home from work.
- New monkey pajamas compliments our wonderful neighbors, Carla & Gary. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment