Monday, February 18, 2013

Graduation Day?

I've said it once, and I'll say it a thousand times more....the Miracle Blanket is the best invention for babies.  

If you're a new Mom, buy one.
If you know someone who is going to have a baby, buy them one.
If you have one and say it doesn't work, you're not doing it right.  (Call me, I'll wrap your tike up and have them sleeping in no time!)

Unfortunately, the Miracle Blanket company hasn't created a blanket for toddlers, so when the baby is old enough to roll over, it's time to graduate them from the blanket.  Alice is not rolling over yet, but she's definitely able to kick herself out of the blanket by morning.  Fingers crossed that when her Graduation Day comes, she'll be a star student and take the knowledge she's gained from the Miracle Blanket and use it towards sleeping sans the best invention ever.  I love you M.B.  I owe you big time.


When done properly, this is how your baby looks in the Miracle Blanket....our lil baby burrito.

This is how I found Alice this morning after her first 11 hour (!) stretch of sleep.
Seriously, who wakes up this happy?  Miracle Blanket customers, that's who (and their parents who also sleep good!).




No comments:

Post a Comment