Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sharing and Swimming

SHARING:  We are learning to share.  It's easier to share some things than others.  For example, I'm sure Marie will have no problem sharing food with Alice when she is older.  For now, sharing her red car is a tough one to handle.  I'll spare you the details, but all Hell broke lose when Marie saw Alice in "her" red car. After a quick pep talk (I wish I could just bribe her with food!), we were all smiles as they both got to ride at the same time.  Let's hope the car doesn't tip backwards, hang on Alice!



SWIMMING:  We are soooo lucky to have wonderful neighbors who have a wonderfully large pool and allow us to come and go as we please.  Marie is starting swimming lessons this week (stay tuned for future posts), so we took her for a dip to get used to the pool, so that I wouldn't have a screaming kid on my hands at the lesson.  So far so good....and lil Alice enjoyed it too!

Daddy and his Olympic Gold medalist swimmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment