For the past week, the meteorologists have been saying St. Louis is going to get a lot of snow this weekend. Because they are typically wrong, I decided to play the "I'll believe it when I see it" game. Well, I now believe it, because I see about 10-12 inches at our house. Being snowed in isn't so bad...play games, little bit of cleaning around the house and solid afternoon nap for everyone (including Mommy & Daddy). Then when Daddy gets outside to use his snowblower, it's time for Marie to head out as well. Little colder and more windy than the past snowfalls she's been outside, so this outing lasted a mere 5 minutes.
.JPG) |
| Kept sinking in the deep snow! |
 |
| LOVE how the trees look with lots of snow! |
.JPG) |
| "Take the damn picture so I can get inside!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment