In a recent US Weekly magazine, there was an article called "25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Drew Carey". Knowing how much she loves Drew, I ripped out the page and gave it to Marie. This page (as you can see below), has seen better days. She carries it everywhere. She talks to it, and Drew answers back (Marie uses a different voice and answers her own questions, as if Drew was answering). The Daddy and I find ourselves using this page to get her to eat. Yes, we actually hold it up in front of our faces, use a Drew voice (ie: "Hi Marie, do you like pizza? I loooove pizza!") and get her to eat. When she wakes up, she has to find it and say "Good Morning, Drew!" Because I know she will be crushed when this page tears in half or gets lost, I decided to look for another picture of Drew on Google Images. Well, that was a huge mistake. A screen FULL of Drew pictures? Heaven in Marie's mind. Now, she requests "Mommy show Drewses on computer, please." It's exhausting, but so adorable. Her first crush.
Need more proof that M loves her some Drew? True love...
Dear Drew Carey,
If you are reading this blog, as I'm sure all celebrities do, can you please send me a laminated headshot for my 2 yr old? She would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much,
The Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment