Friday, May 18, 2012

Feeling Proud

As I've been driving around town this week past high schools where the marquees say "Graduation this weekend" or "Congrats Grads!", it's gotten me thinking....Every single one of my cousins (12 of us my Dad's side, and 5 of us on our Mom's side) have all gone to at least a 4 year college and received either a Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degrees.  Not only were our parents so proud of us, but I can only imagine how proud all of my Grandparents would have been of their grandkids, as well as their own kids for telling us how important school is for everyone's futures.   Now I know for Marie, the ABCs and 123s are only the beginning, but that proud feeling is already coming over us....I can't imagine how proud we will feel when she has her own graduation day.  From Mizzou's Med School, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment