Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Weekend

Ahh, Christmas!  Hands down, my favorite time of year.  The Christmas music starting after Thanksgiving (Chris is THRILLED radio stations aren't playing 24/7 anymore, I can't wait for it to start up again next year.), the decorations, the food, family time, the gift giving, my thirty-something birthday, it's the best!  This year was no different....except now it's even better with a little lady who loves it as much as I do....well, she loves the boxes, tissue paper and bows.  I'm sure she'll get more jazzed about it as the years go on, but we certainly had a great Christmas this year.  Thanks Santa!

Real proof that THE Santa came to Marie's house!
Her very own Tupperware!  What every kid wants!

Opening stockings at Grandma's.

With cousins Adam & Madelyn.  Marie just woke from a 2.5 hr nap.  Hence, the red cheek and no smile.

Fascinated (an understatement) by the train under Grammy & Grandpa's Christmas tree.
Exhausted after a fun-filled weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment