First let me start by saying, I'm a big fan of your's. I'm an even bigger fan of your week's worth of shows on "Where In The World Is Matt Lauer". Although, your clues each day prior make no sense to me, I love seeing you on the screen each morning, then having the cameraman pan out to see an amazing locale in the background. This year was Namibia, Madrid, Malaysia, Switzerland, and Barbados.....Barbados?? Really? In my opinion, you missed the mark with that one Matt. College kids go to Barbados for Spring Break. Honeymooners go to Barbados to drink themselves silly at All-Inclusive Resorts. Not trying to be a travel snob, but I was expecting somewhere much more exotic. The final show of the10th year of "Where In The World Is Matt Lauer" could have way done better! Although, I wasn't a fan of the last destination, I promise you haven't lost this fan as a viewer. I'll anxiously wait until the next time you travel (hopefully next year) and until then, will be available for any questions you may have on future destinations. I'm here. Call me.
| By the way, remember when we met at Christmas time in NYC in 2004? You looked right at me...yeah, I felt the connection too. |
No comments:
Post a Comment