Monday, May 2, 2011

Cap & Gown, Knitting and Teacups

- Well, I'm officially a graduate of PT!  Bittersweet because I disliked going, but actually had a lot of fun with my therapist and other patients.  Maybe I'll go back and be an inspiration/mentor to new patients.  Or maybe not.
- Unfortunately, my knitting days were short lived.  Couldn't get into it.  Instead of making gifts for everyone,  I'll wrap all store bought gifts with the yawn that never became a blanket or scarf.
- The Royal Wedding Watch Party was well worth a 2:45am wake-up call.  Mom surprised us with William and Kate teacups shipped from London.  For Prince Harry's wedding, maybe she'll ship us all to London to watch in person.  I'll buy her a teacup when I go.

Welcome May!  Tell your friend April she was no fun.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed - that April was always a real bi*ch. Never liked her much anyway. Congrats on getting your knee back!

    ReplyDelete