Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting Bigger - weeks 20-25

It's hard to believe we've got 25 weeks under our belt (I mean big belly) and only 15 more to go.  Here are the pics from weeks 20-25, along with a few stories about what happened each week...

Week 20 - This was over the 4th of July weekend, went to Landon Boland's big 1st birthday party.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE wearing dresses in this hot summer weather?!  They are great!

Week 21 - Here I am next to the big tree in our backyard.  The reason I'm standing by the tree is to remind us of a crazy thing that happened this week with the tree....We had tree trimmers come out and trim up the tree.  I came home from work on my lunch break to find the tree trimmers in the backyard.....along with an ambulance and police car!!  Come to find out, a large branch snapped and fell about 20 feet onto one of the trimmer's heads and he had a terrible gash on his head!  Not what I really wanted to see coming home on my lunch break, but at least he is doing ok.

Week 22 - Yo's first trip to Asia!  Here we are (completely jetlagged and doing the standard Asian peace sign they do in all picture), finally arrived in Shanghai after a 13 hr flight.  My friend Emilie and I went to China, Japan & South Korea for one of my work trips.  It was an interesting trip, and so much fun to hang out with Emilie for a week.  Note: Yo was quite the mover on this trip!



Week 23 - And here we are on the last day of the Japan cruise.  It was a day at sea, sailing from South Korea back to Shanghai.  We are not looking forward to the long flight home....but we both did ok.


Week 24 - Back in Ballwin with the traveling striped dress.  We're so excited to finally put up drapes in our bedroom!  (It's the little things in life that are exciting nowadays...) Now we can sleep past sunrise!  It's become Ruby's favorite nap room.



Week 25 - Great day today with perfect weather!  Ordered Yo's baby furniture and spent a fun evening in Kirkwood with the Winter Crew (minus Lori who is in Seattle) for dinner, ice cream and train watching. 



1 comment:

  1. I love that you are taking pictures along the way. You look so beautiful pregnant.

    ReplyDelete