Hi everyone, it's me, Ruby! I'm a rookie to this blog thing, but I've got some important news to share.....I MOVED INTO A NEW HOUSE! I wanted to tell you all about it, so here goes....
First off, this house has something the old one didn't have.....a long hallway for me to run down! My Dad likes to throw the ball and watch me chase after it, but for some reason, my Mom always says "stop playing around, it sounds like a herd of buffalo!" She always ruins all the fun.
The next thing this house has that the old one didn't have are vents on the floor. Let me tell you something people, these vents are great! Every room I walk into has one. They are so nice to lay next to, especially after running down the hallway playing chase with my Dad. Here's one in the bedroom....
And here's one in the kitchen...this one is my favorite...I can cool off and AND look at chipmunks.
Doesn't get any better than this!
Now it hasn't been all fun and games since I've moved into this new house, there is a lot of work to do and I've tried to help out as much as I can.
Here I am showing my Dad what's involved with hanging the blinds in the bedroom.
And here I am showing him how to put the bed frame together in the guest room.
Sometimes he just needs a little bit of encouragement, but then he gets the hang of it.
Finally, he needed a little help hanging blinds in the kitchen. I kept getting distracted by more chipmunks, but managed to finish the project and they look great....if I do say so myself.
After working really hard that first day, we took a much needed rest.
Lots of new places to nap (hide) in this house, so I tried a few out.
Kitchen? No problems napping here....
Favorite nap spot so far...under my parents bed.
Maybe if I hide out here for a bit, they'll forget about me and I won't have to work anymore.
Well, that's it for now. I hope my first blog post was ok.
I'll sit here by my favorite window and wait for the next neighbor to walk by so I can bark and scare them.
Woof! Woof!
Love,
Ruby
No comments:
Post a Comment