Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly pics - weeks 9-19

Each Saturday starts a new week of our pregnancy.  So each Saturday, Yo and I get our picture taken.  Here is a look at weeks 9-19...

Week 9 - No change (yet).














Week 10 - Kansas City for Debbie and Andy's wedding....seemed fitting to hold the number from Table 10. 
Week 11 - Not much happening (still).

Week 12 - This starts the pics of the 'traveling striped dress'....here it is in exotic Affton, MO.

Week 13 - The dress went south to Cabo, Mexico.


Week 14 - My niece, Madelyn, came over and wanted to be in this week's pic.

Week 15 - Back in Affton, MO.

Week 16 - Lori, Yo, the striped dress and I headed west for a week in Jackson Hole, WY.

Week 17 - Last time the striped dress will be in Affton, MO...we moved that week.

Week 18 - And we're officially in the new house!  Here are Yo & I standing with a few of the boxes we unpacked this weekend.

Week 19 - And here we are, 19 weeks...time is flying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment