Mark your calendars....Baby R will make his or her debut on November 20, 2010.
Much to many people's dismay, we are keeping the sex and names a secret.
Until then, we're calling the Baby, "Yo" (as in embryo).
Yo is doing great -- already had one ultrasound and it's heart was beating VERY fast.
As for Mommy, I'm going good too....luckily, we've sailed through the first trimester without sickness. (Although I'm battling a bit of allergies now, ugh.)
Chris is very excited about Yo.
Ruby is speechless.
My 10am craving of cottage cheese and loathing of crust on top of bread are a bit strange, but other than that, nothing new.
For those of you who are Math Wizards out there and are doing some calculating....yes, this happened BEFORE my ski accident.
A negative pregnancy test the night before I left for Park City threw us for a loop....guess you can't always trust those tests! If only it would have been correct the first time, the whole knee/ski accident ordeal wouldn't be an issue now!
Dr said the Baby is OK with the timing of pain meds that were taken right after the accident.
Unfortunately, my ACL surgery is postponed until after the Baby is born, so I need to extra careful with my walking and other activities....don't want to have any set-backs.
But until then, we're just going to enjoy the ride, take any bit of parenting advice we can get and find a house for us to bring Baby R home to!
No comments:
Post a Comment