Our sincere apologies for the 20 day delay in updating this blog. A LOT has been going on with the Reinheimer's and there has been hardly any time for updates. But that is no excuse to you, the loyal viewers....you deserve more than checking the blog each day only to find it not updated. From now on, we promise to ramble on more frequently.
Thank you,
Management
Now for a few updates that have happened since we last blogged:
#1 and most importantly.....we sold the house!! Now, it's our turn to look for a home. We close mid-June, so this gives us about a month and a half to find a place. If we don't find a place by the time we close, we will shack up at Chateau Reinheimer on Summer Manor.
We'll keep you posted on our house-hunting progress.
YEAH!
#2.....Progress with my knee is getting better! Per Chris, I still need to continue with my exercises, but I'm able to bend my knee more, which feels great. I went to the gym for about 15 min on the exercise bikes and could hardly lift my leg for the next 5 days. I guess I need to 'ease' my way back into using muscles I haven't used in a long time. Not 100% yet, but I'l get there. I see Dr. J again next week to chat about surgery dates.
**Helen Keller: you are my inspiration!**
#3.....We went on a weekend trip to KC for our friend Debbie & Andy's wedding.
We had a great time and enjoyed a weekend getaway.
Got to see the always hilarious Courtney (friend from AZ) there too, so that was a plus.
The beautiful bride!
My handsome date!
Hard to believe April is almost over. We have lots to look forward to coming up....like,
a long weekend in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (total vacation, no work involved!),
a trip to Jackson Hole with Lori (can't forget to pack a cowboy hat!),
and a cruise around Japan with Emilie (THIS will be a hoot!).
Wonder if we can fit anything else into our busy schedules?
We're ready for whatever comes our way!
You're not the only one.....Ruby has been waiting 20 days for a blog update too!

No comments:
Post a Comment