As I sit here with an ice pack on my knee and heating pad on my back, reminiscing how I was trying to reinact (unsuccessfully) Lindsey Vonn's gold medal winning jumps while in Park City, I figured now is a great time to begin the blog that I've been meaning to start for quite a while.
To get you up to speed:
- May 2007: Stars align for Chris and Julie....actually, our friends FINALLY get us together after months of talking about how we should meet.
Awww...our first picture together at the MU vs NE football game in Oct 2007.
Big thanks to the picture taker for telling me to fix my hair...geesh!
- May 2007 - August 2008: Downs: my Dad passed away. Ups: Fun around St. Louis, travels with work, travels for fun
Cards game with our friends, Debbie and Andy.
Ski trip in Tahoe....right knee worked just fine then!
Trip to Kona and Maui.
Destin, FL for our friend's Courtney and Eric's wedding.
- August 2008: Chris pops the question in Bora Bora
What a fun night -- top deck of ship, perfect sunset, dinner,
drinks and tunes from Siglio!
- Dec 2008: Adopted Ruby, the best Labradoodle in town.
Coming from someone who never had a dog before, I didn't think I'd ever say this:
"I love having a dog!"
Pretty sure there will be plenty of other pictures of Sweet Ruby throughout this blog....who am I kidding, it took me a while to sort through the 100s of pictures just to post this one!
"I love having a dog!"
Pretty sure there will be plenty of other pictures of Sweet Ruby throughout this blog....who am I kidding, it took me a while to sort through the 100s of pictures just to post this one!
- May 2009: Married in St. Louis and Honeymoon in Kauai
May 16, 2009 - best day ever....exactly 2 yrs after our first date.
Ahhh, Kauai....oh how we miss you!
We LOVED Steamboat, had a great time!
So excited about my first blue run....right knee is still doing pretty good!
- Jan 2010: Put house on the market! Oops....the night before our first open house, the basement ceiling had a leak, so we had to tear out a section of the ceiling, repair it and postpone the open houses. Ugh...
Ugh....what a mess! You can't tell, but behind that mask
is a VERY upset Chris Reinheimer!
- Feb 2010: Sewer backed up the same day we got our first offer on the house.
We'll spare you a picture....trust us, it was GROSS!
- March 2010: Tore the heck out my knee in Park City, Utah.
Which brings us to today.....March 9, 2010....the official start of our blog!
Which brings us to today.....March 9, 2010....the official start of our blog!
So sit back and enjoy as we ramble on....
XOXO,
Chris, Julie and Ruby
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment