Friday, November 16, 2012

Life With Alice

Today is 10 days after Alice was born.  This is the first time I'm getting a chance to sit down to save pictures and post about her birth.  Are you getting my drift about "Life With Alice?"  We've been busy, don't judge me on my tardiness.  Actually, Chris and I both agree that we are less stressed this time around because we know what is expected.  We're a great team and just help each other with what needs to be done.  Having a 2 yr old here this time does add to the equation, but luckily Marie is great and can entertain herself while I feed Alice.  Speaking of "entertain herself while I feed Alice"....just yesterday, I gave Marie my iPhone while I fed Marie.  She handed it back to me and everything, EVERYTHING had been wiped clean on the phone.  Contacts, pictures, EVERYTHING.  Stinker.  I did get some stuff back and also learned a BIG lesson...Marie will never touch our phones again.

Anyway, back to Life With Alice... 

Daddy got spit up on twice in one day by Alice....this means more laundry.
It's amazing how one little person can add so many more loads of laundry.

Alice demands a lot of attention, this means Marie wants more.
Daddy does a great job being there for both of his girls.

Playtime with Daddy....umm, is that a newborn in the beanbag chair?!
Hey, whatever works!

A closeup...I mean seriously, I can't stand how cute this little lady is!

Happy Baby!