Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Marie!

This past Wednesday was a big deal at our house for 2 reasons:
1. Daddy's paternity leave was over and he had to go back to work, so it was the first day Mommy was on her own with the 2 girls.
2.  It was Marie's 2nd birthday.

I figured to make her day special, we'd fill it with a few of her favorite things.  Happy Birthday, Marie!  We love you more than you'll ever know!!

Woke up to balloons in her room.  Her face says it all, she was SOOO excited!
Ever since Wednesday, we now "play balloons", which means you drag the balloons from room to room.  For hours on end.  It's a blast...if you're 2 yrs old.

Favorite breakfast:  Hostess Donuts.
I don't have the heart to tell her Hostess is going out of business.  She'll freak.

Favorite dessert: Oreos.  I mean, the icing in the middle of the cookie.