Let's get one thing straight, I love everything* about October. Leaves changing colors, cooler temps, sweaters and jeans, and just the fact that it's a jam-packed month with lots to do. Being 36 weeks pregnant and time running short until #2 arrives, we're cramming even more into our schedules to make this October lots of fun! (At least we're cramming in as much as possible until it's naptime, then we are out for the count...and by we, I mean me. Lower back aches that keep you up at night, sure do make you sleep good during the day!) Here's a recap of our week...
 |
| No trip to Costco is complete without a visit to the cookie sample lady and a giant Mickey Mouse making his way into our cart. He did not come home with us. |
 |
| Quick stop at Daddy's work and a hop on the fire truck. |
 |
Getting baby ready means bringing baby stuff up from storage in the basement. Every morning now starts with "check baby", where Marie proceeds to run into the nursery, yell "get up" and reach to turn on the swing. We've got a few important things to teach her yet in the next few weeks. |
 |
Last minute Cards tickets with Daddy. Loving this part of October as well...especially when we are in the playoffs! |
 |
Field trip day to Kirkwood with the Nanny & Meemaw. Train, check. Farmers Market with slide, check. Lunch then long nap, check, check. |
 |
Food Truck Friday in Tower Grove. We've always wanted to go and managed to work in the last event into our October. We will definitely be back next year. So much fun and so yum! |
 |
| I'm a sucker for a gyro...and these were GOOD!! |
 |
| October also means BABY MANIA! Meemaw and I battled the crazy crowds and brought home lots of loot! |
 |
This week in October marks the one month anniversary of Marie sleeping in her big girl bed. Zero issues, thank God. |
*OK, I lied. There is one thing I hate about October. Halloween. Hated it as a kid, hate it even more as an adult, but I'm forcing myself to like it for one reason and one reason only: Marie. Proof that I hate Halloween so much....for the life of me, I cannot find the dollar store decorations I forced myself to buy last year. Guess it's a good thing I only spent a couple bucks on them. So much to my dismay, had to hit up the store again for more decorations, which consist of stick on window decals and a pumpkin for the foyer door. Please oh please God, do not let me have Baby #2 on Halloween...I beg of you.