Baby #2 Bullet Points
- We all know I adore Dr. McD.
- We all remember how Dr. McD was not present for Marie's delivery (stupid deer hunting season).
- My children are/were both due in November.
- November is the start of hunting season.
- Dr. McD is a hunter.
- I hate hunting.
- I hate hunting season.
- I hate that McD likes to hunt deer in November.
- Dr. McD is taking vacation (for stupid deer hunting season) starting on November 9.
- I am due with Baby #2 November 10.
- Dr. McD eased my fears of him not being present for the birth of Baby #2 by scheduling to induce on November 5.
- Dr. McD advised that delivering 5 days before due date will not impact the baby. Whew.
- Did I mention I adore Dr. McD?
- This way, he will be in town (not stupid deer hunting) the week after the baby is born.
- Dr. McD knows how to turn my frowns upside down.
- BIG BULLET POINT: we must keep in mind that Mother Nature is actually the one in charge here, not Dr. McD.
- So, should MN decide that I go on my own (which frankly, I think is going to happen) before inducing on November 5, we will have to go with Plan B.
- We do not have a Plan B, except praying that McD is on call, in town and can catch this baby before someone else does.
- BAD NEWS BULLET POINT: Dr. McD is taking a weekend trip on November 3 & 4 to visit his daughter at college in New Orleans (Ugh, a deer hunter and dedicated Father? Make it stop.)
- Saying extra prayers the baby doesn't come on November 3 or 4.
- The absolute worst part of being pregnant is not knowing when the baby is coming....and having a Dr. who deer hunts.
- Other than that, still feeling good, just tired which is expected 2 weeks before the baby is coming.
- Car seat is installed, bag is packed, families have been instructed to leave phones on and parents have their assignments on who is taking which "kid" (whole different ball game factoring in plans for Marie and Ruby).
- Let the waiting continue....
 |
| THE Dr. McD and Marie. |