Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mommy's big night out

My friend Shene knows everyone.  Unbeknownst to me, upon moving to Atlanta, she became fast friends with Kimberly Goldson, one of the 4 finalists on my favorite show "Project Runway".  Earlier this week, I joked with Shene saying "you need to get her to St. Louis!"  Shene replied, "we're coming in town this Thursday for a Project Runway Finale Party....wanna come?!"  Do I want to come?  Heck yeah, you don't have to ask me twice!  I love the show, love Kimberly, and I was so excited to see my old friend Shene.  So this stay-at-home mom got dressed up (dressed up = anything but sweats) on a random Thursday night (actually went solo as it was Game 6 and I couldn't find anyone who was willing to be away from the game for a few hours....Nanny, I'm talking to you) and hit the town.  Ended up having a great time, met Kimberly (who by the way is GORGEOUS!) and got to hang out with Shene and meet some of her friends. 

On a Cardinals note: I did get home by the last few innings of the game....it was nice to miss the errors and just see the exciting innings.   See Nanny, you wouldn't have missed a thing!

Ohhh, I wonder what my next party will be with Shene when I can meet someone famous?!
Hey Shene, I'm available for the Oscars, Emmy's and/or the American Music Awards.  I'm just sayin'.
Besties (at least for 1 night): Me, Kimberly & Shene

No comments:

Post a Comment