Just a few pics from our fun week around town.
- The Zoo - A little nervous riding the giant leopard on the Carousel, but Daddy let her know everything was ok. Note the death grip on the pole. Also please note all the empty seats...apparently, no one visits the Zoo during the week. It was wonderful to zip in and out of there in an hour!
- Rombachs - pumpkins bigger than Marie! Again, no one there during the week. Bonus!
- Turtle Park - Just a quick walk from the Zoo over Hwy 40....luckily I didn't fall and hurt my other knee while climbing up turtle statues to get a photo.
- Front yard landscaping complete, finally! Special thanks to Dave for helping, or else we'd still be out there shoveling lava rock.
- Found a new park (Longview Farm Park) to swing....did I mention Marie loves to swing?!
- A Cardinals Win! And an unforunate loss tonight...boo.
- Would also like to mention a wonderful wedding (congrats Tamara & Jeff!) and plenty of delicious meals that I didn't have to cook....we're on vacation, remember?
Ahhh, I love vacations....now back to the daily grind.

No comments:
Post a Comment