Sunday, September 11, 2011

Letter for the weekend is P......by Marie

Hi Everyone...it's me again, Marie!  Sorry, it's been a while since I've logged on to chat with you, but I've been really busy playing with Ruby, taking care my first tooth and growing like a weed!  This weekend I had a GREAT time, and realized that most of the things we did revolved around the letter P.  See for yourself....

This weekend was Daddy's Family Day at Purina Farms. Saw lots of Puppies, a Pig, and People that Daddy work with.


My favorite part of the day were the Puppies that jumped in the Pool after the frisbees.  I wish Ruby could do that, but she'd probably just eat the frisbee and run away.




The second part of the weekend was my FIRST EVER Cards game at Busch Stadium!  It was Perfect weather and I hope we can get tickets again, it was so much fun!  I look forward to maybe meeting Pujols next time.


Here I am with 2 of my favorite People....my Parents!


Posing with my Fredbird Poster that all the kids got at the game.


To end the weekend, we drove past Art Hill in Forest Park to see the 3,000 flags to honor the 10 year Anniversary of 9/11.  It was very Patriotic, I'm glad I got to see the display.


Well, after such a busy weekend, I'm Pooped.  So I'm putting on my PJs and heading to bed.  'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment