Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome back Mr. Canon, so long red knees!

From my travels with my previous jobs, I bought and used a good camera.  One would think, "when you have a baby,  you'd get a lot of use out of that thing."  Wrong.  I've been using my dinky small camera because it's easy to stuff in the diaper bag and hit the road.  Well, enough is enough....the big Canon is back out and getting put to use.  Granted, it'll take me some time to get back into the swing of things with using it, but hopefully we'll take some great shots.  If only I had a professional photographer to take day-to-day family pics like NieNie.....a girl can dream.  From here on out, I promise to use the good camera....here's a few of Marie sporting her new legwarmers from Miss Courtney.  Bye bye red knees from learning to crawl......hello infant fashion statement of 2011! 

Hand on hip, check.  Leaning on wall, check.  Pouty face, check.  Definite future supermodel.

Who said you can't mix sports and fashion?




No comments:

Post a Comment