- Finally off crutches and driving. Going to PT 3 times a week, and have been keeping up with my exercises (I promise this time) during the day. My therapist, Meghan, says I'm "progressing through the program very nicely". In my head, this means that I'm able to end early and get back to skiing, but we all know that's not the case. Good thing is the bruising is gone, I'm not in much pain, and that horrible CPM machine is gone! I'm still not able to bend my knee all the way, but getting closer each day.
- We've decided I am going to stay home with Marie. To some (Jayme), this apparently means I am supposed to blog all day long and watch soap operas. Oh Jayme, how wrong you are. Even better news is that I am able to stay part-time and work from home on certain projects. I'm really happy about that...best of both worlds being able to stay home with Marie, as well as still help out.
- Marie is growing like a weed. New fav things are: screaming to hear her voice, blowing bubbles, napping, screeching to hear her voice, drooling, guzzling 4 oz, and yelling to hear her voice. (Sorry to the patrons at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday is this sweet lil vocal 3 month old disrupted your shopping experience.)
- Oh, and Chris & Ruby are doing well too. No jealousy episodes from Ruby, or Chris for that matter.
| Hi Readers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment