Friday, March 18, 2011

Cupcake Day!

Yesterday may have been St. Patrick's Day, but at our house, it was Christmas!  Part of Madelyn's (my niece) Christmas gift from us was a special day at our house making cupcakes and playing with Marie and Ruby.  After a brief delay due to child birth and knee surgery, I kept my promise and we're happy to announce, Cupcake Day was a success!  After lunch at Steak-n-Shake, we suited up for an afternoon of baking.... 

Official "certificate" for Cupcake Day.


Her fancy apron that Grandma and Grandpa Winter gave her a few years ago...still fits!

Play time while we wait for the oven to bake the goodies.


Yum....a batch of the famous Chocolate Chip Squares (a Winter Family favorite).

At the "decorating station"....pink icing and sprinkles, of course.

Multi-tasking...baking and chatting with Uncle Chris.
"Yes Uncle Chris, I made one with a 'C' for you!"





1 comment:

  1. Such a stinkin' precious idea! Adorable! I will be stealing this, thank you very much......

    ReplyDelete