Tuesday, August 7, 2012
2 or 4 legged daughter...you make the call!
While at the store yesterday, Marie spotted some Shapes-n-Colors flashcards with Mickey Mouse on the cover. I figured since she's mastered her numbers and letters, I might as well step it up a bit and see if she's ready to handle learning her shapes and colors. Besides, they were only a $1.00, she's worth it. We got home and opened the cards in the family room. She was having fun seeing the characters on each of the cards, so I went to the kitchen to make lunch. When lunch was ready, I went to the family room to get Marie and noticed THIS card with a HUGE bite out of the top. Immediately, I thought "RRRUUUUBBBYYY!!", but then I noticed our sweet little stinker lady chewing on a wad of flashcard. Guess we're back to teething for a while longer. Poor Daisy Duck and her green diamond...